They Built That

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-Jackass) is already vowing to block confirmation of Obama administration nominees during the president’s 2nd term based on repeatedly-debunked conspiracy theories.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Can someone please, please, PLEASE drag Lindsey Graham to a boiler room and give that smug, arrogant fuck the savage mob style beating of his miserable life?

    • http://twitter.com/kinkajou60 Diana

      Out loud I probably obligated to say “oh my, what a horrible thing to post.” In my head, however, I’m thinking “excellent plan.”

        My internal reaction was similar, akin to Mr. Burns rubbing his bony hands together, smiling that predatory smile and saying “yes, yes”

  • JWheels

    Lindsey’s just upset because he’s no longer the first lesbian senator…

    (Premise of joke stolen from Daily Show/Colbert Report)

    Is there, does anyone know, an “official” petition to Harry Reid, re: revising Senate rules (including, please Dog) abolishing the filibuster?

    And, if not, why not?

      “official petition”, not that I know of…But Reid was in the news today, article said he has started talking about it, about using the nuclear option to change the rule…I think Reid should absolutely do it and do it now before he loses what little power they have coming off the election.

  • ArrogantDemon

    Blanche is acting up again

    Somebody quiet him down with a mint julep and he’s cease his temper tantrum

  • mikecz

    Ummm… We are a representative republic.

    Democracy is mob rule.