Video of the Day

Bo Obama and the White House Christmas decorations.

Yep, looks like a War on Christmas to me.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Afternoon Awesome and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    He’s a good dog! My dogs would have eaten or destroyed everything within reach….makes for a weird Christmas tree when the bottom two feet are undecorated but what are you gonna do?

    • bphoon

      We don’t bother with a tree these days–kids are grown so, no need…

      Our dogs used to destroy the bottom two feet of our tree decorations with their tails.

  • zirgar

    I bet Bo pees all over it.

  • MrDHalen

    Very well done!

    I get such joy out of knowing the wingnuts have to see this family living in the white house everyday for another four years. :-) Joy to world!!!

  • Nefercat

    Are you a good doggy, Bo? Are you a very good doggy? Yes, you are!

  • muselet

    Bo is remarkably patient. Put a Santa hat on the average dog and mayhem would ensue.

    Good thing it wasn’t a cat. Otherwise, it be climbing that tree and batting down the ornaments.

  • js hooper

    How long until the ” War on Christmas” turns into…LOOK AT OBAMA’S LAVISH CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS !!!!….Complete with faux news breathlessly chronicling the prices of all the decorations and trees…Sending reporters to demand to know how much the Whitehouse spent on gifts…I can see the fox and friends crew now…or Meghan Kelly…lol