Wake Up Everybody

I’ll take our people over their people any day.

This is not something you will ever witness at a Republican field office.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • LK3

    Even though I feel so discouraged by politics so much of the time, there is not a day I am not proud of being part of the democratic party.

  • gescove

    Oh HELL yes!

  • i_am_allwrite

    Thanks for that, Ashby. Nothing can cure my cynicism, but posts like this go a long way towards preserving my optimism.

  • Nanotyrannus

    Love this. Because it’s great. And because THIS is what scares the shit out of the conservatives.