‘We Have to Fix That’

The president during his brilliant victory speech noting the criminally long lines at the polls in swing states:

“I want to thank every American who participated in this election … whether you voted for the very first time or waited in line for a very long time. By the way, we have to fix that.”

Here’s to hoping Eric Holder will swing into action soon.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ellen Kuhlmann

    loved that line in the speech. Also was happy to hear Tom Brokaw go on a rant about our ridiculously messed up voting system on NBC late in the evening. Here’s hoping we get real change on this issue.

  • bphoon

    My son lives in St. Petersburg, FL and tells us he’s really frustrated at the rank incompetence of election officials in that state. I agree. It’s not like it’s their first rodeo. They’ve done this election thing before once or twice; I don’t see where it’s all that hard to correct the deficiencies and at least come closer to getting it right next time. Same goes for Ohio.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Republicans consider long lines a feature, not bug. Anything that discourages turnout by the peons benefits them.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Rick Scott and John Husted should be the first to be criminaly charged.