Attention Walmart Shoppers: There’s A Huge Sale On Blow Guns, Too!

The holiday shopping season is upon us all, and if you’ve been struggling to find just the right Christmahanakwanzika gift that says, “go blow!” and you’ve already given every man, woman, and child in your family their very own assault rifle, Walmart’s Weekly Shoppers Ad from last week wants you to know that they’ve got you covered with the latest in ancient stealth killing supplies with the brand new Firepower® Blow Gun Kit(only $19.95!):

firepower blow gun kit

Just a little higher and three degrees to the left, Timmy, and we get that new Mommy.

With Anti-inhale mouth guard! You can’t possibly go wrong!

(Walmart is weird and creepy.)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy, End of America, Epic Fail, Far-right Intellectual Violence and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    …from BLAM-O!

  • Nefercat

    “(Walmart is weird and creepy.)”

    Good. It’s not just me who thinks that. Although for me it was the inflatable fat, naked, Santa taking a bath. All ready to plop in your front yard: http://tinyurl.com/bwylvhz
    WTF?

    • muselet

      If you think I’m following that link, you’re crazy.

        You look at that 4.5′ Tall x 4′ Long Airblown Santa in a Bathtub!!!

        Santa likes to get clean…

        • muselet

          AAAAAAHHHHHH! My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

            Your eyes set you free!

        • Nefercat

          We could get the blow gun and drive around shooting fat, naked, inflatable Santas!

  • muselet

    This is okay to sell, but they banned Lawn Darts.

    I has a confused.

      In all fairness, lawn darts were conspiring to take over the world.