Fox News is Back on the ‘Ground Zero Mosque’ Thing

Their priorities are totally in order.

GRETCHEN CARLSON: It’s all pray and no play. The controversial Ground Zero Mosque was supposed to be a cultural center, but it turns out it’s now an empty space with no community programs. Dozens of worshipers gather at the site for prayer services, but that’s pretty much the only activity in the building aside from a small martial arts class.

BRIAN KILMEADE: … Donald, do you want to finance the mosque downtown?

STEVE DOOCY: The Mosque-erade

DONALD TRUMP: No, I don’t think so, I’d certainly buy the site. But I don’t think it’s an appropriate use of the site. A lot of people don’t. You know, in the Arab world, when they have victory, they like to build a Mosque at that site. It’s very strongly out there. I think this is a terrible idea. It shouldn’t be done and let’s see what happens…

With a side of Trump! The Republican outreach is doing great!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Let’s not forget that the “Ground Zero Mosque” isn’t even at Ground Zero. It’s two blocks away.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Two blocks away and half a block around a corner as I recall.

      • i_a_c

        Correct, it’s halfway down the block without so much as a view of the WTC site. (I checked on Google Maps just to make sure.)

    • muselet

      The “Ground Zero Mosque” isn’t at Ground Zero and it isn’t a mosque. Describing Park51 that way is pure Righty agitprop.

    In other news, Michele Bachmann said a bunch of bat shit crazy stuff about Muslims, including comparing them Hitler.

    http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/12/11/1318831/bachmann-hitler-muslim/

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Because the War on Christmas just isn’t enough for these derpers.

  • muselet

    Good grief, hasn’t even Pamela Geller (the woman whom Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs—before he came to his senses and abandoned the far Right, no less—dubbed The Shrieking Harpy) moved on from this by now?

    –alopecia