GOP Strategist Admits to Republican Voter Suppression

Confirming what we already knew, here’s Republican consultant Scott Tranter (warning — link contains auto-play video):

“A lot of us are campaign officials — or campaign professionals — and we want to do everything we can to help our side. Sometimes we think that’s voter ID, sometimes we think that’s longer lines — whatever it may be.”

Trantor’s firm worked for the Romney campaign during the Republican primaries.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Unpatriotic self serving santorum dispensers.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Holder needs to unleash the fear of God into these vile, vote suppressing douches.

    • D_C_Wilson

      But . . . But . . . New Black Panther Party!

  • bphoon

    Once again: Duh.