Grover Norquist is a Racist Manchild

Grover Norquist knows just as well as you or I do that taxes are going up soon whether he likes it or not. And, evidently, he really does not like it.

NORQUIST: We got lots of things Obama claims to be for, and we will make — we, the Republicans in the House and Senate — will make him actually make those spending restraints, in order to get the continuing resolution out [for] a week, two weeks, a month. Obama will be on a very short leash, fiscally speaking, over the next four years. He’s not gonna have any fun at all. He may decide to go blow up small countries he can’t pronounce because it won’t be any fun to be here, because he won’t be able to spend the kind of cash he was hoping to.

First of all, what does he mean by “we, the Republicans in the House and Senate?” Did Norquist become an elected member of congress while I wasn’t watching? Has he been appointed by Nikki Haley?

And secondly, will someone please fetch Grover his binky?

Setting aside the childish implication that the president is going to “blow up” nameless countries for fun, I take it as more than just a little racist to claim you’re going to place the black president on a leash because he’s an uncontrollable spender when we all know he’s nothing of the sort.

The deficit is down. The national debt is at a multi-year low. Spending is about to be cut automatically. And following the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts, the deficit will almost entirely vanish by 2017.

Claiming you’re going to keep someone on a tight leash wouldn’t ordinarily evoke a racist connotation, but President Obama is not an ordinary president, and Norquist went on to imply that blowing money is the president’s idea of fun.

Getting back to blowing up countries for fun and profit — where was Norquist when the Bush Administration pissed away $3 trillion doing exactly that in Iraq?

Further evidence that Grover is a manchild can be found here wherein he uses the term “poopy head” in a serious manner.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    If Grover wants to legislate then let the coward run for office. This whole no taxes pledge thing is Grovers way of letting others do the dirty work for him (more of that personal responsibility the GOP is so self righteous about). He has no risk if he’s not in office but he wants to reap the reward of the power? He can go fuck himself and Karl Rove (imagine that if you dare) who sees himself in a similar position.

    And if Grover believes he’s going to leash PRESIDENT Obama then he clearly is not paying attention the squirming Boehner is doing right now over the fiscal cliff talks. Neither does he understand what the 2nd term of the Obama Administration means.

    • gescove

      Norquist on Rove action. Thanks for that indelible image… I threw up a bit in my mouth. I agree, though… this is a very different President Obama than in the last round and I like what I see so far.

    What do you mean by “we” Kemosabe? I know I have asked this before, but just who does this fat bastard think he is? He hasn’t been elected to anything. Have a heart attack poopy head.

  • bphoon

    “He may decide to go blow up small countries he can’t pronounce…”

    I thought this was the purview of the Republican Party.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Remember that cartoon from a couple of weeks ago where little Grover says he hates broccoli and taxes? He chose to go after taxes because he couldn’t spell broccoli. “Grown-up” Grover hasn’t seemed to have evolved from that.

    I do believe the republican’ts are begining to drown in their own projection soup.
    What makes Grover think anyone still cares about his worthless opinions anymore? These people are just getting dumb and dumberer.

  • Jazzidiot

    In Grover’s world, Native Americans are “monkeys”, and the Evangelicals are “crazy”. I think Jack Abrahmov (sp?) was the brains of the bunch, including Ralph Reed, and of course Tom “the hammer” Delay.