Meanwhile, Over in Crazyville

via Media Matters

In an outlandish column for WorldNetDaily, Bradlee Dean suggests that the mass shooting last week in Newtown, Connecticut, was staged in order to aid the passage of the UN Arms Trade Treaty and gun control legislation, comparing the administration’s purported actions to that of the Nazis setting the Reichstag Fire. [...]

Dean, an “ordained preacher, heavy metal drummer, [and] talk-show host of Sons of Liberty Radio,” suggests in his December 21 column that the “timing is impeccable” for both the theater shooting in Aurora and the shooting in Newtown because they happened while the UN was deliberating over the Arms Trade Treaty.

If the government is so incompetent, why are they so good at hatching these elaborately-staged plots?

It’s not news that World Net Daily publishes all manner of fantastical conspiracy theories. I’m pointing it out because they recently hired Rick Santorum, and because anyone who is entertaining the idea of inviting Santorum onto their television or radio show should be made aware of the people he now represents.

I’m looking at you, David Gregory and Meet the Press. Wayne LaPierre’s scheduled appearance this coming Sunday is no better.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Bradlee Dean is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

    I have to wonder if wingnuts would have found Clinton’s illness and concussion more believable if it had happened while she was eating a pretzel.

  • JackDaniel07

    Here is the shit I get posted to my various walls

    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWIU6ur2JQzEqE9lx

    The message, I am told, is in the Batman movies. And I, I am told, am a sheep for not seeing it

    • Buffalodavid

      If you “conspire” to do something, the first thing you do is leave clues to what you are going to do. WHAT?

      • JackDaniel07

        Seriously right? Thats what I told the 1st guy that showed it to me…

        Like every superhero movie, Batman or otherwise, the evildoers leave a trail of breadcrumbs and reveal their big plan before the hero falls into the sharkpit