Nativity

Artist – Dave Granlund

Two firefighters were killed and two others were wounded today after they were lured into a trap by a gunman outside Rochester, New York.

Should we arm firefighters?

    Guess EVERYTHING should now be accompanied by police with assult rifles…anything else would just be tyranny.

  • http://twitter.com/JimmyAbra Jimmy Abraham

    I hope we become just as outrage and call for action for more innocent people getting brutally gunned down as if these were kids. I am not saying that we should care less when kids are killed but we should be more outrage when anyone is killed.

  • 1933john

    Are any of these killers members of the NRA?