New Year’s Toast

Artist – Chris Weyant

Please join me tonight in drinking the last remaining hours of 2012 away.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    I’ve already started.

  • Melina Brown

    2013 will be better…and it will start off with a bang thanks to the “cliff” and our non-crash. Imagine how it looks to the world that we are starting to pay down our debt and set things right!..I wonder if Obama can pull it off.
    Happy New Year! No more drinking for me. I want to do stuff tomorrow!

  • muselet

    It’s at least a couple of hours before I start drinking—I’d be paralytic by midnight if I started now—but when the time comes, I’ll certainly raise a glass or three to celebrate seeing the back of 2012.

    Happy New Year, everyone.

    –alopecia

  • missliberties

    Cheers!

    I am eating a box of chocolates, because life is like that.

  • mrbrink

    I’m gonna miss writing 2012 on all my hate mail to GOP headquarters.

    Ha ha!

    I. Am. Drink.

    I thought I’d never get through this year given the damn presidential election, but here I am, and it’s finally over, and we re-elected a great man to the presidency, and while I normally will not drink alone, I will tonight because in spite of all the other stuff going on, at least we did re-elect the Pres!

    Cheers, and Happy Fucking New Year!