Nonbelievers Gave to Me…

Artist – Joe Heller

In other news, Newark Mayor Cory Booker will reportedly announce whether he is running for Governor or U.S. Senate sometime in the next two weeks.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    If he’s smart, he’ll run for the Senate.

  • mrbrink

    I love this:

    [My #SNAPChallenge breakfast and lunch today: can of black beans with seasoning and sweet potato]

    –Mayor Booker via Twitter.

    That’s Welfare Queen Cuisine.

    Delicious.

  • ranger11

    Is it certain that Lautenberg is going to retire?

  • powermonster

    a major roadblock in utility power grid and it’s lagging adoption of renewable energy sources is the off peak storage of intermittent sources of power. the last 13 years have seen excellent research into uses of sodium metal batteries in both a superheated and supercooled state; which if implemented at grid scale should go a long way to ending our dependence on petroleum fires for power generation.
    pdf at arxive.org

    http://arxiv.org/pdf/1201.5737

    and a well written article from 2009 about this technology
    http://www.heraldextra.com/news/article_b0372fd8-3f3c-11de-ac77-001cc4c002e0.html