Not My Ebeneezer

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, the Supreme Court has announced that they will hear cases regarding the Defense of Marriage Act and California’s Proposition 8.

Predictions for the fight? Personally I believe both will be struck down 5-4 or perhaps even 6-3. Either way, a decision is not expected until next Summer.

Also — Bill O’Reilly is pretty sure that The Gays are the real force behind the War on Christmas. You know, like the Sith being behind the demise of the Republic.

    My latest DK Diary, on marriage equality and that sick, twisted freak I debated earlier this week.

  • muselet

    The DOMA and Prop 8 cases will come down to Anthony Kennedy (he’s been supportive of gay rights in the past, but the man can be a mite whimsical on occasion) and John Roberts (if the Righties go completely bonkers, he could edge carefully away from the crazy the way he did with the ACA ruling). If I had to guess, I’d agree that both will be struck down by 5-4.

    And Bill O’Reilly and Bernard McGuirk are clearly out of their minds.

    –alopecia

    • agrazingmoose

      They certainly do think that gays are really, really powerful.