Obamacare is Working

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced today that Medicare recipients have saved over $5 billion on prescription drugs, and that’s not all.

The Obama administration announced Monday that the healthcare law has saved people on Medicare $5.1 billion on prescription drugs.

The Health and Human Services (HHS) Department said that almost 2.8 million people have saved an average of $677 on their medications so far this year. [...]

Sebelius also said that about 23.4 million patients with original Medicare received at least one preventive care service under the law.

Obamacare has a funny way of killing granny by saving her money on the drugs that keep her alive.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Chachizel

    Like we’ve said, once it fully goes into play, people are going to like it and republicans are on the wrong side of history….AGAIN. And, it will improve as the years progress. Hopefully in my childrens lifetimes, they will see, if not single payer, then at least a public option. Its coming!!