Photo of the Day

This is just a small portion of the hardware that the LAPD received this week as part of its gun buyback program. In total, the LAPD received 901 handguns, 698 rifles, 363 shotguns, and 2 rocket launchers.

(Ted Soqui for LA Weekly)

The AT4 launcher pictured above was apparently non-functional.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • bphoon

    Nice haul but given that it’s LA, I’m pretty sure this wouldn’t represent even a drop of a drop in the bucket.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Shit, I don’t even want to know who had the rocket launchers.