Quote of the Day

“We’ve got bigger fish to fry. It would not make sense for us to see a top priority as going after recreational users in states that have determined that it’s legal.” President Obama on the legalization of pot in Washington and Colorado

Not suprisingly, this is a smart move.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I’m very relieved that he has finally said this. They finally legalized it for medical use in AZ, although I am not up on how well it is being implemented. Of course, it probably won’t shut up firebaggers/greenwaldians because the President isn’t singlehandedly getting rid of the Federal Law. And drones too! /snark

    • JWheels

      Re: the firebaggers, isn’t it ironic that people who seem to be opposed to massive expansion of executive power in some areas (security/privacy/military) seem to support unilateral executive power in other areas (gay marriage, drug policy, closing Guantánamo)

        Indeed! Dictatorship for thee but not for me

    • js hooper

      Obama’s still black…and a Democrat…so of course the greenwaldian firebaggers will still hate him…if he was a Republican / libertarian white supremacist like Ron Paul….they would be writing love letters to him and running around telling everyone how awesome he is because he’s against the “drug war”…that’s how they roll