Rock Bottom

From the Wednesday edition of The Daily Show on the Republicans blocking the UN treaty on rights for the disabled.

Laughing stock.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Except, we’re not laughing at them, much less with them. We’re extremely enraged at these Republican asswipes for being asswipes.

  • js hooper

    This kind of shit really shows how deceitful the clown ass third party firebaggers / douchetarians are when they push the “both parties are the same” bullshit….It couldn’t be more blatantly obvious how different the 2 parties are…One is generally concerned with the common good of all citizens of earth….the other is a selfish destructive nut house