Santa Boehner

Artist – Jeff Darcy

Wayne LaPierre during his appearance today on Meet the Press via TPM

“If it’s crazy to call for putting police and armed security in our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy.”

Yes sir. You’re crazy.

  • 1933john

    I wish that Obama would look Boehner in the eye and say ever so gently,
    “Eat out of my ass, motherfucker”

  • Nefercat

    …then call me crazy.”

    Way ahead of ya there, Wayne.

    • Scopedog

      Hmm….probably just me, but I wouldn’t use “crazy”. How about, “f**king nuts”?

      • Nefercat

        Hmm. “f**king nuts”?

        Yes. Yes, that works nicely. Wayne, are you listening?

  • muselet

    Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Solstice, Mele Kalikimaka, Happy (belated) Hanukkah, Happy (early) Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, Eenie Kaveenie Klibadavac, Happy War on Christmas, and/or Happy Holidays to Bob, Ashby and Mr. Brink, and all my fellow Cescans.

    –alopecia

    (Image from “Xtina” at Daily Squee.)

      what he ^^^^^^said.

    • KanaW

      And the same back to you, alopecia, and ditto to all as well!

      Mental hugs to you Alo and all my fellow Cescans

    • Scopedog

      Best to you, muselet.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    No LaPierre, you’re not crazy. You’re a fucking grade A sociopath!

  • nathkatun7

    We should all say it over and over again: “Wayne Lapierre, you’re CRAZY!”

    • Dorothy Rissman

      Nathan, I am so happy to bump into you. How are you?

    • Dorothy Rissman

      Happy holidays. Cheers.

      • nathkatun7

        Hello Dorothy,

        I am well. Good to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

      • Scopedog

        Happy Holidays to both of you who post at The People’s View!

        • Dorothy Rissman

          Thank you Scope. We had a wonderful day. Hugs.

    Wayne LaPierre during his appearance today on Meet the Press via TPM

    “If it’s crazy to call for putting police and armed security in our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy.”

    I’ll happily call you crazy Wayne…I’ll also note that you’re an Effing coward and a hypocrite as well.

    Get bent you useless bastard.