Spazzy White Guys in Lower Manhattan (and Chicago)

In the Mail Bag this week, I mentioned the freaks who control our financial system on Wall Street and how their instability often screws us all. Here’s a great example of the spazziest of the Spazzy White Guys in Lower Manhattan, Rick Santelli, totally losing his shpadoinkle yesterday.

Yes, I know, Santelli typically reports from the floor of the Chicago exchange, but it’s all the same beast. Did you hear the traders cheering him on? It’s terrifying how much power they possess.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Rick Santelli had a similar diaper baby cryfest a few years ago, which led to the start of the tea party movement that the country is still suffering under.

    Rick Santelli is a crazed lowlife scum.

  • trgahan

    Just another version of the “Give Us what we want, or we will burn it all down!” the 1% pulls out when things clearly aren’t going their way…

  • bphoon

    Santelli’s employing a typical tactic of blowhard no-nothings who don’t have an argument: just yell louder and talk over everyone else. That the floor traders would cheer that kind of thing just tells us how clueless they are.

    (BTW–those fuckin ads are going to drive me bonkers. My only reaction to this one is, “Fuck you, Fanmouth.” I’m not much into fantasy sports because they’re, well, fantasy. But now, I’m four square against them, especially if they come from Fanmouth.)

    The traders may not have been cheering what he was saying so much as goading him on to make more of an asshole of himself (she says hopefully…..)

  • muselet

    Rick Santelli needs to go back on his meds and CNBC needs to take him off the air until he does so.

      Rick Santelli needs to go back on his meds and CNBC needs to take him off the air until he does so.

      Fixed that for ya, my friend.

      • muselet

        I was going to say that, but it’s possible that an asymptomatic Rick Santelli would be a decent business reporter, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

    Santelli belongs on Fox, where being loud is considered a substitute for being right.

  • mrbrink

    I would tax Rick Santelli until he bleeds out of his asshole.

    The Rick Santelli Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would state that Rick Santelli’s bleeding asshole is an inalienable right.

    There would be an emergency session of the Senate where Rick Santelli’s bleeding asshole’s request for removing its feeding tube is denied.

    After much deliberation, over a $3 brunch, Rick Santelli’s ass would become the home of the New Federal Reserve, and everyone will come up to take a look like visitors to Grant’s tomb in an unprecedented act of transparency in government now operating out of Rick Santelli’s ass.

    A peace would sweep across the land, I’m sure.