Steve King: I’m Clueless On Benghazi, But It’s Worse Than Watergate

Steve King proving his status in the Crazy Caucus:

“I believe that it’s a lot bigger than Watergate, and if you link Watergate and Iran-Contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,” Mr. King said. “I don’t think the public has any idea, and I tell you, I don’t either, of the chronology of the events — what took place, and who was where doing what and why. And all the way down through — we still haven’t seen an autopsy report on the ambassador yet. Simple questions that you would ask in the first 24 hours have not been asked yet.”

Someone should ask King what happened during the 11 attacks on our consulates during the Bush administration, killing dozens. You know, when Bush was “keeping us safe” from the evildoers.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Libya and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMAshby

    I don’t think the public has any idea, and I tell you, I don’t either…

    Just so we’re clear.

  • zirgar

    Wow. It’s so bad even Steve King doesn’t know what’s going on…

  • Brutlyhonest

    Holy crap! A wingnut bringing up Iran-Contra? Next he’ll want to strike Saint Ronnie the Raygun’s name from everything on which they’ve plastered it.

  • zirgar

    Face it. He’s clueless on everything, but that’s never stopped this gigantic oleaginous turd from opening his cloacal anal mouth sphincter in order to promulgate monumentally dangerous idiocy.

    • http://twitter.com/BarryBummer Barry Bummer

      Did you get a “word of the day” calendar for Hanukkah?

      Word of the Day: oleaginous !!!!!

  • mzmijewski

    What is even worse is that this guy keeps getting re-elected by people less informed than he is. I guess that makes him an expert.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Shut your fucking ignorant mouth up, Steve King you turd!