The End of the World in the Daily Banter Mail Bag

This week’s mail bag questions. Answers here.

1) What do you think of the theory that President Obama may be making concessions on the “fiscal cliff” deal because it helps the White House if Boehner can rein in the crazies in his House (which he can’t)?
– Carl

2) Do you think it’s really possible that the NRA will be willing to compromise and work toward meaningful gun safety regulations in the wake of the Connecticut shooting?
– Lisa

3) So now that the world hasn’t ended (since if there’s a mailbag this Friday that means the Mayans were wrong) what are you all planning on doing with your lives?
– Jamie

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I just wanted to comment on one question; The Mayans were not wrong. Their calendar ended right on time, tomorrow we’ll need to get a new calendar.

    The end of the Mayan calendar meant the same thing Dec 31st means on our calendar…time to gey a new calendar.

    Chez, “holed up in a motel room in Barstow with a local prostitute I picked up in the parking lot of a Jack in the Box”….thanks, now I have to explain to my boss why there is coffee all over my monitor. ;)

    “Do you think it’s really possible that the NRA will be willing to compromise and work toward meaningful gun safety regulations in the wake of the Connecticut shooting?”

    harhar….as if.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us/nra-calls-for-armed-guards-at-schools.html