The War on Christmas: Friendly Fire Edition

This is hilarious. And damn Brian Kilmeade for making me laugh so hard while I’m still sick.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Fox News, always sticking up for the overdog. Jonny Stew clubbed them a good one last night.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Another one knocked out of the park by Stewart.

    He needs to put this effort into his interviews.

  • js hooper

    Bullshit Mountain is so treacherous that sometimes you accidentally start an avalanche that buries you neck deep…if conservatives / right wingers / christians had any consistency with regard to their outrage…they would be going CRAZY over what Billo the Clown just said…Just image if Obama has said something in the same universe as this…lmao…it would be WWIII

  • agrazingmoose

    Hilarious. I hope that you are feeling better soon, JM!

  • Ipecac

    I agree with all of the above.

    It disheartens me a bit when Stewart picks on atheists when they don’t deserve it, though. If we do something stupid, fine, but if not, why the gratuitous slams?

    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000098740588 Jeremy Grunloh

      Jon is a national treasure. But he loves him some false equivalence. He loves it so much, he will fall into complete incoherence should he be in the company of somebody that acutally knows things. See: when Rachel Maddow interviewed him. He was a babbling sack o’ high broderism shit.