These Colors Don’t Run

In other news, a new poll conducted by Public Policy Polling found that 25 percent of Republican voters want their state to secede from the Union.

Not-coincidentally, that’s approximately the same number of people who believe George W. Bush was our nation’s greatest president, that Dreams From My Real Father was based on a true story, and that we never landed on the moon.

In non-political news, NASA’s Voyager 1 spacecraft has reached the outer edge of the solar system and will soon be entering interstellar space. Voyager 1 was launched in 1977. io9 has a good explainer here.

    I’ve long believed that one in five Americans was hopelessly stupid.

    Looks like I was being generous.

    • ranger11

      Yeah, this 25 t0 about 28% number seems to keep coming up. It’s actually kinda scary but the good thing is that the number doesn’t seem to spread.

  • mrbrink

    Voyager 1 is such a humble little thing, too, traveling all alone out there in the big big universe. Launched in 1977, it’s still wearing bell bottoms and listening to disco like the wild and crazy guy of outer space!

    • MrDHalen

      LOL!!!!