Trying to Change

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Ambassador Susan Rice has reportedly withdrawn her name from a list of potential nominees for Secretary of State, citing the coming grueling confirmation process in front of a virulently bitter congress as the primary reason. Emphasis mine.

Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham issued statements reiterating their commitment to keep fucking the Benghazi chicken.

A new episode of the Bubble Genius Bob and Chez Show will be available here tonight.

  • Lazarus Durden

    Okay. Just throwing this out there. SoS Colin Powell. Give the man a chance to redeem himself.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I got a better one. Put another Clinton in there. Bill!

      • Lazarus Durden

        As awesome as that would be I just don’t see it. A former President in a cabinet position? Seems a bit insulting.