Understanding the Fiscal Cliff in 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds

Robert Reich with the public service:

Regarding the Democrats and not backing down, so far so good.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Don’t cut the budget deficit as long as unemployment remains high. Otherwise, you’ll make the economy contract, making the deficit even larger in proportion. That’s the “austerity trap” Europe has fallen into.… Remember, jobs come first.

    This should be etched into the mirrors in every Capitol Hill bathroom so each Senator, Representative, aide, page or hanger-on will read them several times a day. (Of course, that assumes they wash their hands, so maybe my little scheme wouldn’t work as well as I thought.)

    –alopecia