Where Did Jan Brewer Run Off To?

Weird, via Josh Marshall:

Gov. Jan Brewer has taken a nearly week-long out-of-state work trip that was shrouded in secrecy Monday as she skipped an event to certify election ballots and her spokesman refused to disclose her location.

As Josh noted, the last time a governor mysteriously vanished, it didn’t turn out very well — hiking and trails and such.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Republican Party and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • roxsteady

    My sister and I were talking about this and I think she’s off to some doctor’s office for tests. I think she’s suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. She has these constant brain farts. I’m sorry but, I just find it hard to believe that she’s having an affair……unless the guy is blind or a paid escort.

    • ElayneB

      Or even a blind paid escort…

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

      Ms Brewer having an affair … that’s not a visual image I needed implanted in my brain. Sheesh.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      He problably neeed to be scrubbed down, from head to toe, with a stiff decontamination brush afterwards.

  • ElayneB

    Face lift?

      She’d need more than one!

  • M312

    Has to be Alzheimer’s. Or maybe she is getting her pointy witch finger checked out.

    She’s just off doing her yearly skin-shedding ritual.

  • Christine Mitchell

    Vacationing in Mexico…illegally

  • Brutlyhonest

    Some sort of rehab, fer sure.

  • i_am_allwrite

    She’s probably unwinding at Hedonism with Sherriff Joe.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    She’s problably off rounding up babies, puppies, and kitties so that she can cut them open and drink all their blood to remain alive.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Burning Man?