Alex Jones is Insane and CNN Gave Him Airtime

This is conspiracy maniac Alex Jones on CNN last night.

Even though Piers Morgan claims to be in favor of gun control, he helped to fire up the pro-gun fetishists and militia secessionists by giving this mental patient seven minutes of worldwide airtime.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Holy Fuck is Alex Jones an irritating interview! Naturally, he twists the intention of the 2nd to suit his paranoia and forgets the context of history. Oh and don’t forget diversionary questions and nonsense points!

  • TerranceGilmore

    I have a few of these InfoWars people as friends on Facebook, and I literally cannot wrap my head around their worldview. I am fairly open-minded and try to understand where people are coming from.

    But these people who believe with every fiber of their being that gun ownership is vital to keeping the government in line. They are dead serious about their role in inciting revolution if the government steps out of line.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Alex Jones is the owner of the world’s tiniest penis.

  • http://twitter.com/themikewest Michael J. West

    I disagree entirely. I actually thing that Piers did more to undermine Alex Jones’ credibility by keeping silent while Jones ranted and raved, than he ever could have by refusing to put him on the show.

    • missliberties

      Exactly. Jones is a raving lunatic, and Piers showed the world what the pro-gun caucus is made of….. wild eyed ranting conspiracy theorists.

      • mrbrink

        Sometimes If you just give them a platform, they’ll do all the rest.

    I couldn’t get past the first two minutes.

  • Nanotyrannus

    These nuts always conflate the American Revolution with the Revolutionary War. I think it’s because they don’t have the intellectual heft to understand the crafting of what was the world’s first democracy, but they can fantasize endlessly about the glory of running into a round of musket fire in their tricorn hats.

    It’s never “We’re going to write our own declaration of independence and drop it off in the hope you’ll let us peacefully go our own way.” No. It’s always “TO ARMS!!! TO ARMS!!!”

  • Sparkydog

    How many monkeys can dance on the head of Alex Jones’ penis?
    A lot!!

    Okay. This lunatic seriously needs to be committed to an institution from which he will never again be allowed to spew!

  • D_C_Wilson

    If Morgan expected to have an actual discussion with this nutbar, I can’t imagine he’d ever listened to Alex Jones’ show.

    Gish Gallop? Check.
    Talking over the other guy? Check.
    Shouting? Check.
    Changing the subject instead of answering a question? Check.
    Insulting the host? Check.
    Insinuating that the host is part of the conspiracy? Check.

    Yep, Jones covered all the bases. I can’t understand how anyone could listen to this loon for three hours on the radio.