And Yet Another Anti-Hillary Conspiracy Theory

Holy hell, these guys will concoct anything to use as a conspiracy theory against this administration and, specifically, Hillary Clinton. First she was using the flu as an excuse, then the blood clot, and now Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) thinks Clinton faked her emotional reactions.

“I’m not sure she had rehearsed for that type of question. I think she just decided before she was going to describe emotionally the four dead Americans, the heroes, and use that as her trump card to get out of the questions. It was a good way of getting out of really having to respond to me.”

Is this really all they have? Cartoonish conspiracy theories? Good Lord, this is a tired, bankrupt party.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Libya and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    They make it really hard to not give in to hate and dehumanizing them.

    • MrDHalen

      I’m struggling with it a lot lately. The changing of the Electoral votes in keys states might put me over the top.

        I can barely stand it anymore.

  • JimmyAbra

    As a Wisconsite I am so ashamed that “we” knocked Russ Feingold, a very good, smart, and fair legislator, out of office for this guy a real dolt.

  • Nefercat

    “It was a good way of getting out of really having to respond to me.””

    Well, you should be thankful then, because “really responding to you” would have involved pointing and laughing and looking around and saying “Seriously? Seriously?” and pointing and laughing some more. And then getting up and slapping the stupid right off your face.

    Yikes, these people are bone deep stupid!

    Hey, Johnson, she reacted like she did because there is NO freaking scandal, no matter how much you want this to be the case. Stupid jerk.

  • incredulous72

    Like I said yesterday, this was the republican equivalent of “heading her off at the pass.”

    They are trying to discredit Hillary early, because THEY KNOW they don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of defeating her in 2016. That’s what this nonsense is about. These a#@holes are sooooo transparent.