Ann Coulter: Publish a List of All Women Who’ve Had Abortions

Perfect. So during one of the most difficult ordeals of a woman’s life why not force her to become a public target for threats, assault and domestic terrorism. That’ll totally make things better.

By the way, Coulter also accused women of using Medicare to get abortions — you know, all those pregnant 65-year-olds getting abortions. (Never mind the Hyde Amendment that prohibits the use of federal money for abortions.)

And this is how the conservative far-right is responding to Sandy Hook and the 2012 election results. They’ll never learn.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Ah…more meat for the beasts. Way to go Coulter. Of course medical records aren’t disclosed for public use so she’s clearly pandering to anger.

    Now…

    How about we publish a list of when she has sex, what she does during it, and who it’s with? Let’s see if she likes that.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Coulter appears on Hannity’s show so that they can both split a bag of worms to eat for everyone to see.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    The character she plays in public and on TV is a pretty awful person.

  • muselet

    The saddest thing about that clip is that Ann Coulter seems to think she’s making a cogent argument.

    –alopecia

  • zirgar

    I don’t really despise too many human beings but Ann Coulter isn’t one of them. I said, “human beings.” I don’t really know what kind of vile creature she is…

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I’d say one half vermin and one half reptile.

      • zirgar

        Why do you hate reptiles?

    • GrafZeppelin127

      She’s a character in an improv act.

      • zirgar

        Well, it’s certainly not in any kind of improve act.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    I see the right wing outreach to women is at a new level.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Daniel-Wheeler/100001248497652 Daniel Wheeler

    I really don’t see how home invasions in Britain can be ten times higher than in the US. We have a much smaller population in the UK and I have never met anyone who has been the victim of a home invasion. I may not be the most popular person in the UK but I know a good range of people so quite evidently this woman is talking out of her arse. Does she have some form of extreme mental illness we should be told about?

      As Coulter’s target audience can only count past 10 if they have both shoes off (and even then, it’s a near thing), such elitist terms as “population” and concepts such as multiplication (which they know — if at all — as “cipherin’ “), are as difficult to grasp as a freshly greased pig.

      As to mental illness, she’s a US Conservative. Nuff said.