Breaking News! The NRA Lied!

That NRA video accusing the president of sending his daughters to a school that features 11 armed security guards? It’s a lie. Shocker, I know!

Buzzfeed:

But a fact-check by the Washington Post found that not to be the case. The Post called the school, Sidwell Friends, where Obama’s daughters attend and asked if the school had armed guards. The school responded that none of their 11 security members carry any firearms.

Whoops! The downside here is that it’s already out there and, as the saying goes, a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its shoes on.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Not to mention the fact that the actual security setup at Sidwell’s has been outed to the entire world– that puts all the kids there in danger.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      My thoughts exactly!
      But then again rightwing domestic terrorists don’t care a whit about any child’s safety or well being, once it’s out of the womb.

  • Brutlyhonest

    as the saying goes, a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its shoes on.

    Especially when aided and abetted by the USA’s largest propaganda network.

  • zirgar

    I can hear the right wing responses to this now: Why doesn’t Obama love his children? How do you expect him to protect your kids when he doesn’t even care what happens to his own? This just proves Obama hates our kids.