Catfishing The Public

Artist – Monte Wolverton

In other news, Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL) would like to impeach President Obama if he doesn’t balance the budget in the next five years even though it’s the duty of the House (and consequently — Mo Brooks) to pass budgets, not the president.

This becomes extra mind-numbing if you consider that the GOP House voted to pass the Paul Ryan budget several times which would have ballooned the deficit. And then there’s the inconvenient fact that Republicans essentially created our deficit with wars, tax cuts, and drug benefits.

There’s just no hope for some people. And unfortunately some of The Hopeless serve in congress.

    There sure are a lot of Republican assholes wanting to impeach Obama now that he’s re-elected to a second term. Grow up, fuckfaces! We put up with Bush for his entire two terms without demanding his impeachment. And he did things that were way more worthy of it than Obama ever could.

  • Draxiar

    Surely there are Republicans in office that would tap Mo on the shoulder and whisper to him that President Obama isn’t the one responsible, eh? I mean, even just to stop a member from making the Republicans look stupider…
    …nevermind, that time has passed…

    • i_am_allwrite

      They could also whisper to him that Obama won’t be president in 5 years. Unless you use Paul Ryan’s math.

  • Ipecac

    These guys would fail Econ 101. Deficit spending is the most powerful fiscal tool a government has. Constantly badmouthing it over the past 30 years and trying to take it out of the toolbox is all part of their “drown government” plan. Bastards.