Chris Christie: The Next Democratic President

Stop it, people. He’s not your friend!

A new Public Policy Polling survey shows New Jersey Gov. Chris Chrisitie (R) is now actually more popular with Democrats nationally than he is with Republicans.

Christie’s overall favorability is 51% to 23%, but his +29 standing with Democrats, 52% to 23%, is higher than his +21 with GOP voters, 48% to 27%. He’s most popular with independent voters at +34 at 52% to 18%.

Ridiculous. Democrats need to wise up. This guy is a Trojan horse for supply-side, anti-choice, pro-gun, anti-gay Republican dogma.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Chris Christie and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • roxsteady

    I couldn’t agree with you more Bob! I live in New Jersey and I can’t stand that bloated, loud mouthed, fraud. What really irks me about many of the Democrats and idiot pundits who slobber all over this clown is that they don’t seem to realize that back in September of 2012, before Hurricaine Sand hit, New Jersey’s unemployment rate hit 9.8% which is one of the highest in the nation. And while he’s now begging Washington for government funds, while rightly so, he’s the same asshole who killed the Tunnel project that would have brought thousands of jobs to New Jersey. His dodge with Matt Lauer on banning assualt weapons yesterday was an obvious attempt to reign in his attacks on his party and should be a warning to any Democrat who forgets that he’s a Republican. If your party is a collection of idiots, climate science deniers, and creationists cretins who have nothing but contempt for education, why the hell would anyone, let alone a Democrat vote for their chief?

    • Chachizel

      You’re 100% right….it’s like he’s the smartest kid in a idiot kid class. Of course he looks good. If there was a new football league and it only had the KC Chiefs, Jacksonville Jaguars, and the Philadelphia Eagles, of course the Eagles would look good. Hahaha….sorry Chief, Eagle and Jaguar fans