Crazy People

Artist – Pat Bagley

Speaking of gun control — Wyoming state legislators are experimenting with nullification.

In a bill sponsored by eight representatives and two state senators, the lawmakers stipulate that “any federal law which attempts to ban a semi-automatic firearm or to limit the size of a magazine of a firearm or other limitation on firearms in this state shall be unenforceable in Wyoming.” These two measures have been among Biden’s proposals. The Wyoming bill also makes it a felony to enforce federal gun laws.

I’m old enough to remember when conservative states threatened to nullify Obamacare, but they never followed through. Probably because doing so would be blatantly unconstitutional.

    Bob, you got a problem with your blog. Everytime I enter it, it leads off with the post about the “I’ll kill people” C(razy)EO losing his handgun permit from Saturday. I have to go through the Daily Banter just to click on your latest. Anyway you can get that fixed, please?