Dastardly Dilemmas

Artist – Tim Eagan

According to NOAA, 2012 was not only the warmest year on record for the lower 48 states, it was also the 10th warmest year on record for the planet.

“Including 2012, all 12 years to date in the 21st century rank among the 14 warmest in the 133-year period of record,” NOAA said in a statement. “Only one year in the 20th century — 1998 — was warmer than 2012.”

    So, I try to keep up with what’s going on up there in the Corporate States Of America Banana Republic, but I don’t get the last frame. How has Obama stopped Boehner from shootin’ hisself in the haid?

    • JMAshby

      I took it as a mockery of the GOP for having nothing left but national default to bargain with. (gun to the head)

      Admittedly, I was far more entertained by the previous frames. With that snide smirk and the finger pointing.

        Ah. Fair enough (and agreed).