Don’t Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out

This guy

And this guy

And this guy

This woman

And this guy

And then there’s Joe Lieberman who is among the parties most responsible for watering down healthcare reform. We’ll never forget.

The 112 congress, perhaps the worst congress in history, has finally come to a close.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    Only to be surpassed by the leaderless 113th Congress.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Exactly what I thought.

  • zirgar

    Good riddance, you fucking douchebags.

  • gescove

    On the contrary, please let the door smack them in the behind. And I hope someone attaches a boot to that door as well. Don’t forget to lock it securely once they’ve left.

  • SlapFat

    Mean Jean Schmidt is most frightening when celebrating.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Buh-byeeeee!

  • D_C_Wilson

    So, how long until Fox announces their newest “contributor”: Allen West?

  • villemar

    That’s DOCTOR Paul to you. You’ll be sorry when he rides off in his whimsical jalopy.

    • gescove

      We’re ALL going to miss that crazy huffing, puffing, wheezy, whimsical, steam-powered jalopy!