Dreaming of a Second Term

Artist – Chris Weyant

This was one of the greatest things to happen today. There will be memes.

Also — HBO is reportedly developing a third mini-series based on the events of World War II with Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, following in the footsteps of Band of Brothers and The Pacific. I thoroughly enjoyed both, although the former struck me as more poignant.

    Ashby, that Michelle Obama (who is just so freaking awesome!) thing you linked to is great……I felt sooo much satisfaction as I watched her snub Boehner-HA!