‘I’ll Kill People’ CEO Loses Handgun Permit

Mister James “I’m going to kill people” Yaegar, the CEO of Tactical Response, a fake company that isn’t actually certified to conduct training, has had his handgun carry permit revoked.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager’s “material likelihood of risk of harm to the public,” according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

“The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public’s safety,” wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. “Mr. Yeager’s comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail.”

Is the blood-red state of Tennessee part and parcel to the liberal plot to confiscate all guns, or are they simply attempting to disarm a madman who may explode at any minute?

I jest, but this is what responsible gun control looks like. We don’t have to enable men like this and he clearly has no business carrying a handgun at all times.

Yeager produced another video to say that he doesn’t condone murder because it “isn’t necessary” right now. But who knows? It may be necessary tomorrow! Oooga booga!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Well, the state of Tennessee just took Yeager’s right to carry a gun…ball is in your court Mr. Yeager. Put up or Shut Up!

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Hmm… Imagine that. Some guy freaks out about something he thinks is about to happen that isn’t, loudly proclaims that he’s about to snap and “start killing people,” and the law decides that he ought not to have a gun.

    Funny how those who are most adamantly against gun control somehow manage to present the most compelling case for controlling guns.

  • muselet

    [James Yeager] clearly has no business carrying a handgun at all times.

    A handgun? I would say he has no business carrying anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon.

      Actually I think nothing more dangerous than a fork with a cork on it! ;-)

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    What this idiot doesn’t realize is that he has now been entered into a worldwide database for the rest of his life. The CIA, Interpol, CSIS, M15, M16, Scotland Yard and other intel agencies are all connected these days.
    It’s quite possible this whackjob could undergo a strip search every time he buys a bus ticket, but it’s probably better for us all because he does seem quite emotionally unstable.

  • mrbrink

    So, to a great degree, by suspending his carry permit, they’ve come for his gun.

    That didn’t go at all the way he thought, did it?