John Kerry Wins the Day

Watch John Kerry make Senator Ron Johnson, who was stared down by Hillary yesterday, look like a horse’s ass for a second time in two days.

Kerry: Were you at the briefing with the tapes?

Johnson: No

Kerry: Well there was a briefing with tapes which we all saw, those of us who went to it, which made it crystal clear. We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw all of the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description.

The briefing on Benghazi Kerry is referring to is the same briefing Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham failed to attend because they were too busy holding a press conference to demand more information on Benghazi. Johnson was also absent.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Foreign Policy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JimmyAbra

    Once again…I am ashamed as a Wisconite/American that this guy was elected over Feingold.

    • Chachizel

      I Would Make Fun Of U In Wisconsin, But I Live In Texas.

      • 1933john

        Same for me, but I live in Florida.

  • LK3

    Johnson makes my head hurt. Gah! “No, I didn’t go to the meeting. Information is for dummies. I would rather know nothing and assault you for something you may have possibly known but are trying to hide from me”

  • muselet

    “Will you work with me, then, on an ongoing basis, then, so we can get that behind us, so we can find out what actually happened, and then we can move beyond that, can you just make that commitment to me?”

    To be accurate, Ashby, Ron Johnson made Ron Johnson look like a horse’s ass. John Kerry just happened to be in the same room at the time.

    These Republicans, demanding answers to questions about Benghazi that make absolutly no sense, are like Wile E Coyote chasing the Road Runner. They always fail, yet keep trying only to fail more. The difference is that we laugh and feel for the Coyote, while Republicans asshats only make us angry and crazy.

  • D_C_Wilson

    The republicans have made it clear that they really don’t give a rat’s ass what really happened. They just want to make political hay out of it.