Lets Be Clear

Lawrence O’Donnell asks the essential questions for anyone who doesn’t believe the president got the best possible deal to avoid the fiscal cliff.

The point that the president was negotiating with members of his own party in addition to the Republicans is worth repeating. And I’m sure that was not limited to just public displays.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    But but but …

    Spineless! Bully pulpit! Drones! Yaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!

    Can we please ignore the nattering of the emoprogs and ProLeft now?

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/jason.brzoska Jason Brzoska

    What percentage of the missing Bush tax cut revenue over the next ten years did we restore?