List of Demands

Artist – Steve Sack

In other news, President Obama will reportedly announce the nomination of Chuck Hagel as Secretary of Defense tomorrow.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I believe that the Pres will invoke the 14th if the 113th refuses to raise it without a fuss.

    Also, Chuck Hagel endorsed the Pres in 2008.

  • missliberties

    I am totally down with Chuck Hagel for Defense.

    As a Viet Nam vet he gets the cost of war and like Obama he isn’t against fight wars just fighting dumb wars like Iraq. A poke in the eye to the neo-con establishment.

    • nathkatun7

      I agree. Most neo-cons are nothing but chicken hawks! They love to fight wars from their arm-chairs sacrificing other people’s children. I think a national security team, which includes two highly decorated Vietnam veterans (John Kerry and Chuck Hagel) is what this country needs. I am sure they would back the President and the Vice-President who are both on record opposing “dumb wars.”