Moment of Derp

It’s been a while since we had one of these, but I believe this qualifies unquestioningly.

There are sitting members of congress who have no idea how the budget, the treasury, basic governance, or even how the national debt, which they claim to hate so much, works. And in hindsight, the president may have felt the need to thoroughly explain how the debt ceiling works during yesterday’s press conference because a significant portion of our elected congress has no idea.

It should be noted that Ted Cruz is supposedly one of the men who will save the Republican party from its lack of appeal to minority voters.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Super Stupid and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    “It should be noted that Ted Cruz is supposedly one of the men who will save the Republican party from its lack of appeal to minority voters.”
    And therein is the reason the Republican Party will have trouble gaining traction with minorities. Democrats see minorities as fellow citizens and an intrinsic part of our American culture and embrace them as such; Republicans see minorities as tools to get elected.

  • Chachizel

    I don’t know Ashby. As a Latino myself, I can tell you that I don’t see nothing Latin about this douche….except his last name

  • http://twitter.com/ExtremeLiberal ExtremeLiberal (Jim)

    I heard Ted Cruz mentioned as a possible presidential candidate in 2016. What a world, what a world.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Only if your talking about the presidency for the Society of Knuckleheads would that make sense.

  • Christine Mitchell

    Hey, it’s not working. The GOP is still not appealing.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      More like they’re appalling. ;)

  • D_C_Wilson

    Ted Cruz has also pledged to save our golf courses from Agenda 21 because Soros!