Oh, and This Happened…

You might’ve seen this already, but it was cracking me up yesterday. Here’s the First Lady rolling her eyes at something John Boehner said at the post-inaugural luncheon at Statuary Hall. In animated GIF form:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/RemoteClancy Remote Clancy

    When I showed this to my wife last night, she didn’t think Michelle Obama’s reaction was directed at the Speaker, but at the conversation between Boehner and the President. She noted that during the entire extended clip, Obama and Boehner can be seen conversing jovially, with the First Lady stuck between them. She said it was almost like the non-verbal equivalent of the FIrst Lady saying, “You two are nowhere near as funny as you think you are.”

    I would love to hear what they were talking about.

    • MrDHalen

      “You two are nowhere near as funny as you think you are”, I think your wife might be on to it.

      It also has a touch of that “Men are idiots!” and “These two clowns are running this country?, Jeez!”, feel to it. Too funny!!

  • zirgar

    I agree. I think it’s much ado about nothing. She’s just delivering one of those Oh-you-men-can-be-so-ridiculous-at-times looks and that’s all it is. I used to get similar looks from girlfriends, so I know it well.

  • willpen

    She did look like she was enjoying that dessert though.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And yet, how will Fox News try and spin this to show the First Lady showing disrespect to Boehner?