Photo of the Day

President Obama places his hand on the bibles of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. and is sworn into office for a second term.

(Photo H. Darr Beiser, USA TODAY)

Michelle Obama is glowing.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Gives a new meaning to “swear on a stack of bibles”.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Superficial observation. I’m not liking Michelle Obama’s new hairdo. Sorry.

    • mrbrink

      I, too, had superficial reservations about First Lady’s hair, Victor the Crab.

      But the women in my house knocked me down the second I dared question her hair style. I was immediately informed it is stunning, hip, and versatile and shut my mouth.

      She looked amazing in that red gown while dancing with the president last night.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I like this image.

    Awwwww. Tony and Clarence are having a said ’cause they didn’t get to decide this election.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      BWHA! They got that “Curses! Foiled again!” look in their faces.

  • mrbrink

    She was absolutely glowing. She floors me. I’ve been on permanent-smitten mode for a decade.

    Good call, Ashby.