Priorities

Artist – John Darkow

It has now been 40 years since Roe v. Wade, and on this anniversary, a record number of people support legal abortion according to a new NBC/WSJ poll.

Also — the U.S. military is now reportedly providing transportation for French soldiers and equipment headed for Mali.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    This is just another example of how America can ameliorate turmoil in the world effectively without chest thumping and flag waving. The Arab spring was another incident in recent memory where President Obama’s support was extremely effective without direct military involvement in the conflict.

    Mali and France have been entwined since 1892 and our support should be measured by that of our allies needs and not by stupid, arrogant, grandstanding platitudes like McGrumpy’s offensive fundraising ditty; bombbombbomb,bombbomb,Iran

    I like the new selective support direction by this administration for defusing international hot spots and think it will save many lives and produce many alies in the long run. Not to mention save alot of coin.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Mitch’s number one priority should to find his damn chin!