Quote of the Morning

“Who the hell needs armor-piercing bullets except you guys in battle? For the life of me, I don’t know why the hell people have to have assault weapons.” Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to soldiers at the U.S. Army Garrison Vicenza in northern Italy

I can answer this one for the secretary. They need armor-piercing bullets and assault weapons because, 1) they’re paranoid, and 2) they have small penises, or 3) both.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/GoodDoc01 Good Doc

    Or, they’re paranoid about their small penises…

      I know it’s a joke but there is a kernel of truth there. One thing I’ve noticed about gun nuts is that they feel threatened and under represented in the polity. And when they are given any power or say they become quite the bullies (e.g., Sheriff Arpaio and his posse or as I like to call them, p*$$y thugs). So the gun is a metaphorical penis extension. It makes them feel more powerful and more in control and boy they sure do love to be in control.

      • Draxiar

        Irishgrrrl…mind if I use that that description? It so completly describes them!

          Sure!

  • Brutlyhonest

    I once had to shoot a deer that was hiding behind a dumpster. True story …

  • chucklenuts

    Hey I have a small penis and I don’t own a gun, so stop with the wide brush of stereotypes…please….:)