Rand Paul is an Unhinged Yokel

Straight from the Glenn Beck School of Wizardry, here’s libertarian boy-wonder Rand Paul asking Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for details on a secret CIA operation that doesn’t exist during a nationally-televised, public hearing.

via ThinkProgress

It’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that they may have weapons and what I’d like to know is the annex that was close by, were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries, any countries, Turkey included?

Clinton is visibly perplexed, as she should be.

Rand Paul’s conspiracy mongering, which he refers to as “news reports” but was actually ripped right from the pages of Alex Jones’ Infowars (which I refuse to link to, but the story was published there this morning before Paul’s rant), is ridiculous and irresponsible.

We have enemies abroad who will not make the distinction that Paul is a yokel from Kentucky whose daily diet of reading material is comprised almost entirely of the Funny Pages, and they may very well quote him in the near future.

Rand Paul can also be quoted for saying today that ‘if he were president,’ he would have fired Clinton. And I may never recover from that.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • gescove

    It may not have been ships — I think his father’s marvelous huffing, puffing, wheezing, whimsical steam-powered jalopy was spotted off the Libyan coast.

  • MrDHalen

    Watching these clowns today, it’s just another example of why we need to end white male privilege in this country!

  • http://profiles.google.com/rollotamasi13 Rollo Tamasi

    Smugness is not a good quality. Rand Paul has it in spades.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    If YOU, Rand Paul, were president?!!!

    BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

  • muselet

    “So you’re saying you don’t know,” Senator (!) Rand Paul said, in tones indicating he thought he’d just made a very important point.

    I’m embarrassed to be the same species as him.

    –alopecia