‘Sarah Palin for House Speaker’ Say Conservatives Who Don’t Understand Government

Derp, etc, via Jason Easley:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    *SMDH* I just–I can’t. It’s too easy.

  • Draxiar

    And the stupidity hole continues to get deeper.

    There’s so much wrong with this I’ll just let it speak for itself.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    …….and this is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl…….

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1065864332 Richard Dierlam

    stupid as stupid does

  • Camel54

    That’s just depressing. How can legitimate debates ever…oh never mind.

    “Cantor is a RINO. Palin as Speaker would cut thru the doublespeak, message well & garner enough attention. Plus, a great negotiator.”

    Words fail, great negotiator? What the hell has she ever negotiated other than a TV deal?

    • lynnnoe

      Well…she is an expert in doublespeak. hehehehehehe

    um, words simply fail me.

    OMFG

  • gescove

    It’s not required that the Speaker be a member of Congress. It would be quite a spectacle if someone actually nominated Palin. I wonder how the roll call would play out? It would cause some hilarity if all Democrats simply vote “present”. Would anyone in a slate of Republicans (let’s say Boehner, Cantor, and Palin — just for fun) then be able to gain a majority? What if Pelosi was in the mix? What would the repercussions be if Boehner had to endure several roll call votes just to be reappointed as Speaker? Could Palin see Russia from the House? Food (mostly popcorn) for thought.

      Kinda surprised that it took this many comments for someone to point that out.

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Gary-Jackson/1316589869 Gary Jackson

      For one , stupid liberal, it was TINA FEY, not Sarah Palin who said she could “see Russia from her house”

      What Palin said was indeed fact. You can not only SEE Russia from Alaska, in the winter you can WALK to Russia, and in the summer SWIM there! It’s been done, more than once. At this particular place in Alaska Russia is only 2.5 miles away!

      Diomede, Alaska, Where Sarah Palin Can WALK to Russia

      http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/diomede-alaska-where-sarah-palin-can-walk-to-russia/

      • gescove

        How did you come to the conclusion that I was unaware of these facts? From the few posts of yours I’ve seen here, you apparently specialize in jumping to baseless conclusions sprinkled with rage and hostility. Not a particularly good mix for engaging others in a thoughtful debate. Thanks for stopping by.

  • http://twitter.com/scifritz scifritz

    Maybe I either missed something or just missing something…Doesn’t one have to be a member of the House to be Speaker? If so, when did she get elected…I am just checking my sanity…

    • gescove

      Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states, “The House of Representatives shall chuse (sic) their Speaker and other Officers.”

      Although the Constitution does not require the Speaker to be a Member of the House, all Speakers have (so far, anyway) been Members.

      • http://www.facebook.com/people/Gary-Jackson/1316589869 Gary Jackson

        Shhhh! Liberals are ignorant and have never actually READ the Constitution.

        • http://twitter.com/scifritz scifritz

          Ignorant of details maybe…Notice, the “?” noting I was asking a question…Just because I don’t memorize the Constitution does not mean I haven’t read or don’t refer to it. This was a moment of laziness and a moment for you to be a dick rather than try to be helpful like the prior response. Try to be a helpful person rather than a dick.

      • http://twitter.com/scifritz scifritz

        Cool Thanks. I guess I could have always checked out the details on line…but that is why I asked the question, because in my moment of laziness I knew someone would help here!

  • http://twitter.com/comdown Cheryl

    And it’s not even April 1st!

  • peter_principle

    They may be crazy, they may not understand much about government — or anything else — but on this point they are not misinformed: Speaker of the House does not HAVE to be a member of Congress.

  • drsquid

    “Cantor is a RINO”. Because the couldn’t say what she really wanted to say, “Cantor is a filthy Jew,” and get away with it.

    • JWheels

      How does (R)epublican (I)n (N)ame (O)nly translate to anti-Semitic slurs?

        RINO is the next best thing they can think of to call him.

  • muselet

    In case you haven’t heard, Allen West got two votes for Speaker: from Paul Broun and Louie Gohmert.

    It’s as if we’re living inside a very bad, very dark comedy.

    Yup. I’m sure the president and the Democrats are shaking in their boots over this. Mostly from laughing too hard.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Theresa-Darklady-Reed/581698361 Theresa ‘Darklady’ Reed

    It says a lot that one of the biggest qualifications Palin has for any political office is that she hates President Obama and is perceived as someone who rattles the POTUS.

    Talk about being deluded.

    • D_C_Wilson

      If they think the president wastes even one second of his day thinking about Sarah Palin, they truly are deluded.

  • D_C_Wilson

    My brain hurts just reading these twits tweets.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      The stupid burns white hot, don’t it?