Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Posse Includes Convicted Criminals

An update on Arpaio’s posse.

Arizona’s 3TV reports that Arpaio’s volunteer force is comprised of around 3,000 members, some of which have criminal pasts.

According to CBS5, Arpaio’s office has provided a list of more than 50 schools in unincorporated Maricopa County that will be patrolled by the posses, which are in charge of providing all of their own weapons and equipment. The volunteers will not actually be posted on school campuses, but will instead monitor the areas around the facilities.[…]

The program is getting started as Arpaio prepares to be sworn in for his sixth term on Monday. The volunteer patrols will kick into full gear on Wednesday, and will be rolled out with a press conference.

This has to be stopped. Sheriff Joe thinks Maricopa schools are Fallujah and he’s deploying his ridiculous troops with their penis-compensators into the field to hunt for evildoers. What could possibly go wrong?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I am furious. Today his pussy thugs, oops I mean posse thugs, are in Cave Creek, Anthem, Fountain Hills, Sun City, Litchfield Park, Gila Bend, Carefree, Queen Creek, Guadalupe…not in Peoria where my daughter goes to school. I wonder how they would feel if I came with my Ruger Speed 6 loaded with jacketed hollow point 38 Special rounds with two speed loaders with 12 more rounds AND a protest sign AND a video recorder? I’m pretty sure they’d haul me off to jail because that’s the only response Arpaio knows how to give to his opposition. It’s official. God, how I despise that man.

    • BD

      And yet the same thing you describe would happen to nearly anyone else because of your beloved police state wishing to disarm the populace. You, as an admitted former employee of law enforcement agencies (aka a gang member), would support the very same tactics of opposition and this can be readily seen by those comrades of yours. Most, despise the public being armed. You call out oppression by one from the opposite political spectrum but lovingly received payment from the same entity funded through theft. Yes, taxation is theft. I know you see it as a social contract, but it is theft because force or the threat of force is used to acquire such funding.
      I guess there isn’t honor among thieves.

        You don’t know me from Adam, you jack@ss. F*ck off.

  • trgahan

    Trying to think of other first world nations that have roving bands of heavily armed amateurs only accountable to a single person….hrm….

  • Draxiar

    Sheriff Joe reminds me of Stacy Keach’s character, Cameron Alexander (leader of the Neo Nazis), in “American History X”.

  • Username1016

    Remind me why the Justice Department hasn’t prosecuted his ass about a million times over? What’s the hold-up?

      They dropped their case after they delayed it for years and years. It’s pure insanity that this asswipe is still a law enforcement officer.

  • mrbrink

    Criminal pasts? Shit. I’d bet my molars that Apraio’s posse has a collection of secret rape rooms and torture chambers scattered about the desert. I’m sure he’s sat in on his fair share of Saw games.