Some Positive Developments in Virginia Electoral Theft

Two Virginia Republicans have come out against the bill. Jill Vogel of Fauquier County and Ralph Smith of Bedford County:

Smith said this morning that he opposes the legislation, calling it “a bad idea.” Smith sits on the Senate Privileges and Elections Committee, which will hear the bill next week. Without Smith’s support, it’s unlikely the bill could get to the Senate floor. The Privileges and Elections Committee has eight Republicans and seven Democrats.

Fantastic. But we’re not out of the woods yet. Similar proposals are either on the table or in the planning stages in five other swing states. And they have to be stopped.

(h/t Karin Riley Porter Attorney at Law)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Elections and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    These fuckers don’t want representative democracy and will stop at nothing to gain power.
    The only reason they MAY back off on this one is because they got caught and it was a high profile Civil Rights Leader/Senator who was out of state when they rammed it through and the press is giving it airtime.
    But I guarantee you, they will not stop.
    And by the way, why do these republicans hate America?

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Republicans don’t hate America, they love it! They love it for breakfast.