Super Stupid

It’s moments like this that make you question whether anyone at Fox knows their ass from their elbow.

via shortformblog

Needless to say — maybe not so needless for Fox — a $1 trillion platinum coin would not actually be made out of $1 trillion worth of platinum.

The dollars in your wallet are not actually worth that much in materials either. They are a representation of value.

These are people who rant and rave about the deficit and the national debt, and they don’t even know how money works.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Super Stupid and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/glomad67 Theo67

    It’s pretty embarrassing for Fox and their viewers, actually, that they are so stupid as to fall for this crap.

    The stupid just never ends with them. Christ.

    So, does that mean I don’t have to use $360* worth of paper to write my rent checks?

    [*actually, it’s ¢180,000 (colones) and we pay cash, but what-the-fuck-ever]

  • muselet

    The stupid! It burns like napalm!

    And to think, these bozos are taken seriously in certain circles.

    –alopecia

  • Rick Roll

    And your “genius” “president” has created a plan to effectively curve the national debt?

      I don’t think the president has suggested bending the debt.

      Oh. You mean “curb”, as in limit. Well expressed, “genius”.